Monday, October 16, 2006

Thank you, Saddoes!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. What with being ill and then assignments, but I wanted to say a great big ...THANKYOU. Last week I had to bring my presentation to my tutor group all about you and the SAD group. Then I had to write an essay about it and guess who will be marking it? The lovely Gordon! So I can't even make anything up (like I would!!)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all this week, and I may even provide choccie biscuits for all your help. I really appreciate you letting me use the discussion group in my assignment. The other cadets did find laugh at the fact that some of the language (LOL BTW??) bewildered me, that I am obviously middle class because I write thankyou letters (Do thankyou blogs count?) and am ancient because I listen to Radio 2 and The Archers!

I think the discussion this week is still on ideas about God, so I would just like to ask are we made in the image of God? Is there a bit of God in all of us? How do we know right from wrong? Why do some people not know right from wrong? What should we do about them? This was one of my lectures today so I would be interested to know what you all think about it.

See you all tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

YAY!! I'm looking foward to the chocie biscuits if they arrive with you LOL!

Oh and thank you too! And writing posts is the same as writing thankyou letters. But hey! it made me smile so maybe thank you letters aren't middle class but just a nice idea!

Even though the thank you letters aren't middle class anymore doesn't me you are excused. LOL! Looking foward to catching up with you tonight!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

We missed u tonite Wendy...and the choccie biscuits...hope Rosie feels better soon - give her our love...speaking of which that is the topic for next week...What is Love?

Tonight there was some lively discussion which I learned a lot from as usual...and as Josh said we have come away with more questions than answers...but I reckon at least they are different questions and further on in our thinking which is what I love about the discussion group.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

shame you wasnt there tonight, look forward to seeing you next week! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home